Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4 24" Saddle Back Black Bar Stools

These are 4 new Saddle Back barstools! They have a black seat and are 24" tall. The legs on the stools are solid wood and are in a black finish and it also includes a place to rest your feet. The cushion is black and has a similar feel as leather. It is 3 1/2 " thick. Use them in almost any room in the house. Great in the dining room, kitchen counter, game room, living room, kids bedrooms. Dimensions: 16" X 22" X 24" H Seat Cushion: 19 1/2" W X 14" H This listing is for FOUR Black Saddle Back stools.

Amazon Sales Rank: #31297 in Home Size: 4 - 24" stools Color: black Brand: The Furniture Cove Model: CM2788BLACK-24 4 Black Finish Saddle Back Saddleback Barstools 24" Tall To Seat Tallest Point 3 1/2" Thick Cushion Dimensions: 16" X 22" X 24" H Seat Cushion: 19 1/2" W X 14"

The best customer feedback 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. Without words! I ordered these on the microphone because the price was right and the need for a rental property for a couple of years. When my husband brought them together, I was blown away. They are beautiful, sturdy and comfortable (great, even taking into account a well-hung rear). Moreover strudy so far have been enough for my children 2 and 5 also will fail to deliver them to climb and hang on the side. I've had for almost two months. They were beyond my expectations. I recommend! 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. GO FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Better than expected! By P. Lima This article is much better than I expected. I've seen other sites selling these two for the same price of 4 here on Amazon. I read the previous comment and then search for the perfect stool months I decided to try it. They are great and really are not cheap. They are easy to assemble sure to take measurements as I did, because they are wider than normal, that's what makes them look nice! 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. love em Through lmiller We love these chairs. They are comfortable and fairly robust. We used larger screws in a few places for better security, but other than that for the money, it's a good deal. All 5 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment